Monday, December 13, 2010

Wall-E

I got up for another day of work. I found many things today but the most interseting thing I found was something green with things pointing outting out of it. I was just about to head home when I found this bright red glowing thing. I followed it and it lead me outside of the city. Then I was sourrounded by something hot. When I was about to make my escape I was surrounded by smoke. With no where to run to I started to dig. When everything was clear i got out of my hole and I searched anound and then I saw her the most beautiful thing in the world. I followed her around the city. Then I got the courage to introduce myself to her. Her name was Eve <3. When the storm was about to came I brought her to my house. I had many activities ready for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment